Industrial Water Treatment
PRE TREATMENT SOLUTIONSS
This includes multi-media filtration, which reduces turbidity, odors, iron, manganese and heavy metals from water. Softening is used to reduce water hardness, making your equipment function effectively and efficiently..
· Filtration Chemical treatment Anti-Scalants
· pH adjustment Softening — with brine-reclaim and aqua sensor technology
This features micro, ultra and Nano-filtration, which reduce turbidity, suspended solids, and organic substances. This prepares water for effective disinfection and Reverse osmosis
· Micro-filtration Ultra-filtration
Nano-filtration Reverse osmosis
This feature reduces mineral ions from water. The result is polished water that is free of salts, eliminating the accumulation of scale.
· Portable exchange deionization (Pedi) Continuous electro deionization (Cedi)
These store water for peak demand times. Customers can size equipment based on average water usage, which helps reduce capital costs.
· 250 - 100,000 Gallons
This feature offers delivery options, and treatment of water, depending on your water quality requirements.
· Re-Pressurization Sanitization Sub-Micron Filters
· Distribution Systems Re-Circulation Systems Disinfection Systems
1. Aeration Towers 2. Deionization 3. Add meters-flow, TDS
4. Reverse Osmosis Plants 5. Softener Plants 6. Filtration & Purification Systems
7. Mechanical Filtration 8. Chlorination Systems 9. Sewage Treatment Plants
10. pH Adjustment 11. Biological filters 12. Mobile emergency drinking water plant
13. Automatic Dozing Skid 14. Corrosion Coupons 15. Industrial Waste water Treatment Plants
16. Chemicals and Anti-scalants
Chemco’s facilities include a state-of-the-art laboratory, in-houseedevelopment of products and applications, augmented by excellent services provided by our trained engineers.
1. Plant and system audit and survey
2. Analysis of water and interpretation of results
3. Full chemical treatment program and recommendation together with comprehensive monitoring regime
4. Periodic (daily, weekly or monthly) field technical services which will include water analysis, plant performance monitoring, chemical re-evaluation, trouble-shooting and comprehensive technical report and recommendations.
5. Inspection of equipment such as condenser, heat exchanger and boiler during plant or equipment shutdown
6. Laboratory analysis of deposit and interpretation of results
7. Technical on-site and classroom training regarding water treatment and water related problem
8. Laboratory and site evaluation on microbiological related problems
9. Chemical dosing system and monitoring automation
10. Statistical process control and parameters monitoring computer software
11. Our engineers are able to perform on-site water analysis with the latest mobile testing equipment.
Copyright © 2013 - 2014 Chemco IWT (Pvt.) Ltd. All rights reserved